1. Elekzon collects and uses your personal information to provide, administer, improve and personalise the website and our products and services, to run competitions, conduct surveys, process payments and refunds, understand you better, maintain and update our records, complete registrations, verify your identity, train and manage our people, protect our lawful interests and facilitate any acquisitions or potential acquisitions of our business.
2. We may not be able to do these things without your personal information. For example, we may not be able to deliver your orders or respond to your enquiries. Hence we store your information where appropriate.
3. We may exchange personal information with our related companies and with third party service providers who assist us with payment, marketing, data processing, IT, archival, auditing, accounting, customer contact, legal, business consulting, banking, delivery, data analysis, document management, research, investigation, insurance, website and other services. Some of these third parties may be located in Australia, NZ, and other countries.
4. To make full use of the online shopping and personalised features, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies, as we can only provide you with certain personalised website features by using them.
5. Our cookies do not store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details. Instead they associate your member ID with this information once you’re logged in. However, if you'd prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies, you can use your browser to do so. Each browser is different, so check online how to change your cookie preferences.
3rd Party Cookies