Full Time, Part-time, Contract
Elekzon is an Australian company that sells lighting, and we are involved in the design and manufacture of our products. This enables us to give our clients the highest quality, performance and value. We use the world's best lighting components from Samsung and Cree using the latest technology. Why are we different? We offer our products direct to the electrical trade. We focus on electrical contractors and lighting specialists and work with them in getting our products into commercial and residential projects.
What’s on offer
We have positions available to cover the North West & Northern Beaches, South and Western Sydney. We have junior and senior positions available. If you are new to selling or want to transition to a selling role, this could be your chance to sell a technology product. If you have worked on the trade counter or had a selling role in wholesale or have experience in the electrical or lighting industry, we would be interested in talking to you.
This is a flexible role so you will be able to work close to home and have flexibility in your working hours and days worked. So, if you want a work-life balance or have kids or other commitments, this might be for you. It can be full time or part time and you can choose to work 3 or more days per week.
You need to work at least 18 hours per week and can choose up 40 hours per week.
- Full sales and product training with ongoing support in the field. Our in-house experts will assist you and provide advice and lighting designs for your clients.
- A friendly and supportive environment
- Contract roles with the opportunity to converting to full-time positions for the right candidates
- Competitive hourly rate and fuel allowance
The attributes you will need to succeed:
- You are energetic, motivated, and have an outgoing personality
- You are a natural communicator and can call on clients and present our products and discuss opportunities with them. Building customer relationships and addressing customer needs are important
- Dress is smart casual however you need to represent the company professionally, responding to customer inquiries promptly and accurately
- Maintain and update a CRM database
- Develop leads and new business – we will show you how
- Have an interest in technology or the ability to retain information, it is not overly technical. If you can operate a smartphone, you will be ok
- You must have your own reliable motor vehicle
- For more experienced applicants your technical electrical knowledge would be a great advantage to accelerate your success
To apply online, please email your resume to email@example.com. If you want to find out more, please contact our National Sales Manager on 0481 223 123
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract